Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Time stands still..

The best part about having mesh hair is we don't have to worry about hair coming through our avatars anymore!  Mesh moves along with your body , no more clone brush for me!

I love, love, LOVE the mesh hair released by Wasabi Pills. *squeals like a kid* I am wearing Bambi in black coffee and omg, it's awesome. I love the way the hair drapes across my shoulder. It looks very realistic to me.  I can't wait to see what they put out next for mesh hair in this store. I will keep my eye on the group notices:D




I'm wearing a bustier by Blah... but there is nothing blah about the clothing they make. Always sexy and this bustier has lovely detailing to it.

The  high waist pants from Fishy Strawberry are so cute and look great on my tush. I like the sculpted pockets and the wrinkles in the legs which give these pants a realistic feel to them.

The Vintage Jewellery Set by League is to die for. I bought it when it was out for FLF and I'm so happy I did. This is well worth the normal price too. I'm wearing the vintage heart necklace along with the clock necklace from the set. These pieces are exquisite. The detail on the watch is pretty and it comes with a working clock version in which the second hand clicks.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credit Due:


Hair-/Wasabi Pills/ Bambi Mesh Hair - Browns Pack (NEW)
Skin-::dUTCH tOUCH:: ::Jaliah::  - CafeNOIR
Eyes-ROZENA ~Tempt Eye(Dark)~ cinnamon

Top-Blah. (I want you) Short Bustier
Bottom-*Fishy Strawberry* High Waist Pants - Tobacco
Shoes-ISON - girl panic boots (brown)

Necklace 1-*League* Vintage Heart Necklace
Necklace 2-*League* Vintage Clock Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment