Monday, November 28, 2011

There's no religion that could save me...

Dura released a new unisex hair simply named 27 and I love it! What I love about chaiki's hair is that she is dedicated to detail. The layers and curve of each strand of hair builds up into a highly detailed hairstyle that looks as if I just stepped out of a top salon. Dura is definitely worth the drop in!


Another cool find, Assassin  snoodie by R E M O R S E.  It looks so warm and comfy wrapped around my avatar's head and it's exactly how I wear my scarf in RL on cold days. Perfect way to keep your neck and ears warm on those brisk mornings.  This store also has really nice hair bases for men and women.


The black Friday sales were great, weren't they!? I picked up all my essential jeans from the warehouse 100L sale and Coco is still having a clearance sale on their clothing. I picked up this jacket months ago but it's on clearance now :-)

XoXo- Jaliyah

Credits Due:

Hair-*Dura-Boys&Girls*27 (Black) *NEW*
Skin-* ::dUTCH tOUCH:: ::Jaliah:: StartersPack - CafeNOIR
Eyes-FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Bronze (S)
Scarf-R E M O R S E - Assasin "Snoodie" Black
Jacket- *COCO*_BomberJacket_Black
Top-[VG] Beater Tanktop in Black
Pants-[N] classic slim fit low rise denim - black
Shoes-*COCO*_EngineerBoots_Black

Eyeliner-*BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara gluttony pack
Eyeliner 2*BOOM* Aegyo Sal (under eye enhancers)
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]

No comments:

Post a Comment