Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hey, you're a crazy b****

I'm a Potter fan... OK I admit it. No shame there. So when I came across this hair at Kik, I thought omgah this is so Bellatrix!  I can just see myself trying to break out of Azkaban. This hair is messy and unkempt but adorable if worn the right way. Like Mochi in her PJ pic on Flickr.  It's fun just to have this hair around for pics.



Kik is having a moving sale and all hair is discounted in some way or another if highlighted in pink, so get there before its over.


I love mesh, I wish that more viewers were ready for it because I'm such  a fan of some of the great creations designers are coming up with. One being this Corset tank from Aura. It comes in 3 sizes sml, med.large. The silhouette is sexy on any avatar... instant curves if your a straight and narrow kind of girl.



Mstyle released ankle wedges and I love them! I love them so much I bought a fatpack. I like the sleek style of these wedges and the suede is a soft texture and lovely shading to bring out the shape of the shoe.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits:

Hair-[kik]hair-Fine-I(black)

Skin-::dUTCH tOUCH:: ::faY:: StartersPack - FUDGE

Top- [Aura]- Bound - MESH Corset - Slate

Bottoms-[N] classic slim fit low rise denim - black

Shoe-Mstyle ALAH Wedges - Black Suede (NEW)

Wrists- ..::DeliciouS::.. Picky

Tattoo-* Sweet Sin Tattoo * -  broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment