Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm no shy violet

Lately I have been on skin kick. I just can't help myself.  What's better than skin shopping? Skin shopping when there's a sale going on of course. Dutch Touch's skins are on sale for a nice discount. I am not sure how long it has been running , I don't remember seeing anything in the feeds but I just so happened to stop in today because I have been in love with the skin Jaliah for some time. 450L a starter pack? yes! Lipsticks that compliment the skin for 250L? Oh yes! A skin that is one letter off from my name...OF COURSE. The skin is beautiful, soft and youthful looking. I couldn't wait to snap pics in it.

Tres blah has these very cute tank tops that tie at the waist and even though I am wearing my high waist shorts from The Secret Store and couldn't justify using the prim knot to the shirt; it worked out perfectly.
Vintage fair is on going and I had to make a stop at ISON's booth there. They put out some stellar items for the fair. Not only did i get the ankle boots I specifically went there for, I also picked up a few more items. I love the london feel to the items. Ison is one of those stores that I keep my eye on.  You should too!


xoxo, Jaliyah

Credits Due:
Hair-[e] Fight - Essentials Collection
Skin-::dUTCH tOUCH:: ::Jaliah:: StartersPack
Top--tb- Tied Up Tank - White
Bottoms-The Secret Store - Summer Shorts - Basic Pack
Shoes-ISON - girl panic boots (black)
Necklace--tb- Harlow Necklace

Originally posted-  Nov. 17 2011 http://immortalizedsl.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/im-no-shy-violet/

No comments:

Post a Comment