Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby it's cold outside.

It is definitely looking like Winter where I am and I find myself bundled up , washing my hands 50 million times but still sick! Even still, I love cold weather! I love the wind and the rain and cold air. It gives me a reason to bundle up, sip tea and lay around in bed all Thanksgiving week! Which is exactly what I have been doing.

I stopped into Tulip on my many wanderings in SL and fell in love. This place is like a candy store full of comfort. I picked up a little of everything here. I like the neutral colors available here and everything just looks comfortable.  My whole outfit is pretty much TULIP minus my fav pair of tights by Tres Blah.  My hair is from Lelutka and skin from Dutch Touch.
The ankle boots from Tulip are really cute with built-in socks. It's not always easy to find a flat or low heel boot in SL lately and I was relieved to find these. I won't have to worry about busting my arse in the snow or slippery rain drenched sidewalks. The wedge on these make them practical but still gives a bit of height to my vertically challenged avatar.


xoxo Jaliyah

Credit Due:
Hair- [LeLutka]-OSCAR hair - Burnt
Skin- ::dUTCH tOUCH:: ::Jaliah:: StartersPack - CafeNOIR
Sweater- tulip. Departed (Aquarium)
Skirt- tulip. Barbarian (Abyss)
Tight--tb- Plain Black Tights
Boot-tulip. In Winter (Sepia)
Scarf- tulip. Undone (Brown)

Originally Posted - Nov. 22 2011 http://immortalizedsl.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/baby-its-cold-outside/

No comments:

Post a Comment