Friday, November 25, 2011

It could all be so simple

Tonight I felt like playing around in Photoshop. While trying out a new technic here and there, I thought to myself.. I look pretty cute, might as well blog it!
I am in love with MOURRAY  by LeLutka. Its  messy and so sexy. It's also very versatile. You can wear formal wear or casual and it still  looks perfect.  I love side swept bangs too , so this hair was just all kind of Mmm for me.  Let's face it, Letuka makes some of the best hair in SL, I can't wait to see what they come up with when they open their  mesh line!

Collabor88 is still full of goodies, and I'm wearing a few more items I picked up recently there. I am wearing the top portion of a dress made by Whippet & Buck as a shirt and Tres Blah ripped jeans. I LOVE to wear lace, TB's pants have a hint of lace underneath the ripped areas of the jeans and I  just had to put on  a lace top to go with.
Mstyle Rivea pumps? OF COURSE.. I love peep toe heels and the height on these babies....sexy!

I picked up a cute pose pack from Olive Juice called "Call me" It comes with the vintage style phone and is col0r changeable.  Adorable.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credit Due-
Hair- [LeLutka]-MOURRAY hair/Dark Brunette
Skin- [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige_Latte - Platinum
Top-Whippet & Buck - Meela Lace Dress BLACK
Pants--tb- C88 Juju Jeans - Black Lace
Shoes-Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black
Necklace-(fd) Crystal Necklace - Star
Phone w/ pose-Olive Juice- Call me

Originally posted-  Nov. 16. 2011 http://immortalizedsl.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/28/

No comments:

Post a Comment