Friday, November 25, 2011

Let's get down to business.

Business as usual? Maybe not... this sexy number says naughty secretary all over it :P.
I love the leopard print Blazer from ISON ( you can find it at Vintage Fair along with the über cute panic boots I love)  The detail work in this blazer really is awesome.
I'm wearing a very short skirt number with it by Sticky fingers. Can I just say.. I really like Sticky fingers. The clothing there is so sexy and if I had a boyfriend, I would own a lot more pieces lol. The leather skirt has a nice suede look too it and the zipper accent at the back brings it to life.

We all know how I feel about these boots from an earlier post, I had to wear them again for this post. It brings a youthful feel to the outfit and keeps it from looking too formal.
I'm a fan of teeth in SL and there's a few good ones out there but one of the best has to be the teeth from PXL. They look so realistic and makes my mouth look like a juicy fruit...don't ask me why I feel that way..maybe its the slightly wet look of the teeth. Whatever the reason, I LOVE THEM.


xoxo Jaliyah

Credit Due:
Hair-[ 69 ] MIA - Dark Chestnut
Eyes- .ID. Mirror Eyes BROWN
Skin-::dUTCH tOUCH:: ::faY:: StartersPack - FUDGE
Blazer- ISON - one-button blazer (leopard)
Skirt- :STICKY FINGERS: My little black leather skirt
Boots-ISON - girl panic boots (black)
Teeth- [ PXL ] OpenMouth addon

Originally posted- Nov. 24 2011 http://immortalizedsl.wordpress.com/2011/11/24/lets-get-down-to-business/

No comments:

Post a Comment