Friday, November 25, 2011

Down To Earth

The beauty of earth tones.  I don't think there is any person who could not wear earth tones.  Browns, deep greens, burgundy they all make me feel nice and toasty inside when I see them.


I love this Corseted Tweed jacket by The Sea Hole. The structure of the shoulders and the way it tapers down at the waist makes me think of something futuristic, even high fashion.
Bax Prestige boots, an all time favorite. Years later and these boots still look amazing. These boots are chock full of options in  one pair of boots. You have  4 Brown color options, toe accents, zipper changes,  boot flap up or down , denim cuffs or no flaps at all.  Many more options I can't even cover here because I am running late for work :P If you do not own the updated version of these boots, GO GO GO and buy them now. If you own the older version the update is FREE just click the updater while wearing your boots.


LaQ recently released Lacie2. I own the original lacie but still i had to get lacie 2.  I love the smokey shadow and soft look of the skin. I'm usually fresh-faced and bushy-tailed but for those times were you need to sexy it up..this skin is perfect.
Coco still has a clearance sale going on and you can find some great buys there. I picked up a pair of cargo pants just for the hell of it and they prove to photography well!


xoxo Jaliyah
Credts Due:
Hair-  !lamb. Heart - Chocolate Bars Pack
Skin- LAQ ~ Lacie2 [Nougat] 5-pack
Eyes- Willow~ Blue Hazel Eyes
Jacket-  The Sea Hole - Corseted Tweed Jacket - Coco
Pants- *COCO*_SkinnyCargoPants_Taupe
Boots- BAX Prestige Boots Brown Leather

Originally posted - Nov. 14 2011 http://immortalizedsl.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/down-to-earth/

No comments:

Post a Comment