Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our Love is Timeless

I have really enjoyed shopping this weekend. With all the black Friday sales and even black Friday weekend sales , I have filled my closets with wonderful finds. My Linden balance may have taken a hit, but it was well worth it.

During one of my splurges,  I stepped into Beetlebones and stepped out with this beautiful mesh dress (amongst other things). I love how it moves, the way it hugs my figure and the layered texture to smooth and back structuring of the dress. It really is beautiful. They come in lots of colors as well.

My next stop was Mandala...though nothing was on sale, I knew i would find jewelry perfect for the look I was going for. To my surprise , I ran right into the vendor for the new nail palette. *squealssss* 70 polish choices all in one! They even have an option of nail tips which makes this really a great buy! I purchased the medium set but I may go back for either long or short so I can have the other 60 choices of nail polish those offer. It comes with a easy to use HUD that allows you to change your nail polish on left, right or both hands and which fingers you want to polish. I can't wait to have fun mix and matching the polishes available for new looks.


I also picked up the  Kabuki earring set from Mandala. They are beautifully textured statement pieces. The matching necklaces make even a bolder statement. The color combinations in each earring set are to die for.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits due:


Hair-[LeLutka]-MOURRAY hair - AlmostGoth
Skin-[Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige_Latte - Platinum (Dark Brow)
Eyes-! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Deep
Lipstick-[PF] Elly <Cocoa> - Glam Lipstick/Teeth - (Vamp)

Dress-::BB:: Lucille Pleated Silk Gown WHITE
Earrings-[MANDALA]KABUKI EARRINGS/4types included./silver phoenix
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]

No comments:

Post a Comment