Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Immortalized SL!

 I hope that it proves to be informative in guiding you a bit through  the world of Second Life Fashion.  Though this is of course mostly going to be my taste in clothing,  my tastes are eclectic and always evolving. I’m sure as the months and hopefully years pass I will see a growth in not only my style but the designing world in SL as well.  I started playing SL years ago and if you told me how much things would change as far as creative content went, I would think you were nuts.  We have come a long way from system skirts and hair fringe (shudders).

I don’t want to bore you with the old days of SL so lets get this blog started!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am sure I will enjoy posting.

xoxo
Jaliyah



(NOTICE)
I have decided to move my blog over to Blogspot from my previous location.  Though my blog is still fairly new , I wanted to change over  before too much time passed. All old posts will be linked to the original blog address for  time stamping purposes only :)

No comments:

Post a Comment