Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New From Dura and Jesylilo!

First,
The much anticipated release(by me especially)  Julie from Jesylilo!!  I love this skin and I could go on and on about why but most important is this. It has so much character. It comes with two different faces in each pack too. The makeups are slightly different.. intensified on face 2 I believe. Also the darling freckles and circles under the eye on one of the faces. I love that it's not like a model , airbrushed skin. It has a realism to it, that makes me enjoy this skin the most.

Dura released new unisex hair as well as a new girl release.  I'm wearing the unisex look in barley corn. I like this hair.. it kind of makes me feel as if I should be in the children of the corn movie though hehe.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credit due:

Hair-*Dura-Boys&Girls*29(Barley Corn) (NEW)
Skin-*JeSyLiLO*:::Julie:::*LightSkin*Fatpack (NEW)
Shirt-imc :: Tiger Sweatshirt - Grey
Pants-[ATOMIC] Ripped Skinny Jeans - Vintage
Shoe-R2"Mino'aka{liilii}"_Gray
Bags-Maitreya Mesh - Leather Satchel  FLF Edition
Nails-Izzie's - French Nails (NEW)
Ring-Izzie's - White Ring Middle Finger

No comments:

Post a Comment