Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LOVELIES!

Oh no! I did it. I actually did a V day post *screams from fright* 

But seriously, a few releases propelled me to do this post. 

One being the sexy semi see through lingerie from ~Sassy~ Looks good right? What's even better is, it's their Vday group gift, so make sure you pick it up!
Also the double heart necklace released by Addiction is lovely. I really see myself wearing this necklace often..especially since it reminds me of one I use to wear in RL. 

The new hair by P I N K lipgloss is sexy and gives my V day look a bit of an edge. 
They also released the Zipper Heart tattoo, which is fitting for this post. I'm showing you all my heart today in honor of Valentine's Day :P  

Now get out there and shop!!

Xoxo Jaliyah

Credits Due:
Hair-!! P I N K lipGloss.hair - work out
Skin-[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Natural Olive ]
Lingerie-~Sassy!~ Sleepless - VDay 2012 Group Gift
Earrings-*League* Vintage Jewellery Set
Necklace-Addiction Lace Heart Dual Necklace Set
Nails-Izzie's - French Nails
Tattoo-!! P I N K lipGloss. zipper heart tattoo
Eyeshadow-[[Mozz]] Cosmetics - Winged Eye with Lashes (Pink-Brown)
Eyeliner-*BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara gluttony pack
Teeth-[ PXL ] OpenMouth addon

No comments:

Post a Comment