Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love Sucks! Happy Anti Valentine Day!

My LOTD is brought to you by Perfect wardrobe! I'm one of those types who are anti Valentine's day so ... my outfit is based on that. The sweatshirt hoody from Yulicie sums it up. Love sucks! Not really but it's a hard road to travel.

Pants from Tentacio and the cute hoof feet with valentine socks by Epic.
Piercings from Anna's can also be found at Perfect wardrobe.

Red Mint has a gift hair out for 0L if you are in their group. I really like this hair and plan to buy the full version of this two toned do.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits due-
Hair-( R E D ) M I N T ~ gG 02'12
Skin-:Curio: Downtown-Pure-Acorn
Eyes-FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Dark Hazel
Shirt-[y] Love Sucks
Pants -*Tentacio* Vandal girl hates you black
Shoes-*Epic* -PW- Kyoot Heart Digi Warmers {Black} [Vendor]
Nails-Izzie's - Classic Nails (NEW)
pericings-::[annaA]::  Face Piercing "Love Me" PW

No comments:

Post a Comment