Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You sing a lullaby as I lie awake.

Another round for Collabor88 is here!! There is so many wonderful designers and items to pick up this time around. Make sure to bring your credit cards. Two of the many items I bought today I decided to blog first.

Vive9....I just adore their hair. I am really into braided styles and this one is adorable.  The long braid over the shoulder, the wisps of escaped hair..really softens the look.

I also picked up the lovely bronte dress by Kyoot.  I like the mix of 19th century with a modern length.

The new Oleg dou Valetine skin from Jesylilo and new mesh eyes from Izzie's  complete the look.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credit Due:

Hair-.: vive9 :. Duchess Braidin Brunette Tones(COLLABOR88)
Skin-*JeSyLiLO*:::OlegDouValentine:::*CreemTon*J7 (NEW)
eyes-Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes *blue diamond* (NEW)
Dress-Kyoot - Bronte Dress (Black) (COLLABOR88)
Shoes-[PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Black
Ring-Izzie's - *resize* Red Ring Middle Finger

No comments:

Post a Comment