Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You loved me 'cause I'm fragile, When I thought that I was strong

I'm having a Izzie's day!

I just wanted to blog about the beautiful skin Izzie's put out called Bonita. I'm wearing it with freckles because I love freckles and I'm wearing deep tan.  Each skin comes with makeups , cleavage options and comes in 4 tones.

Izzie's has also put out new high waisted tweed pants, gloves, leather belts and so much more. So stop by and pick up some lovely creations

While you're out shopping go by bellballs for the sexy Crucifix cuff earrings. They will make any look edgy or sexy, depending on what you're wearing.


xoxo Jaliyah

Credits Due-

Hair-Dura-Girl28-black
Skin-Izzie's - Bonita Skin deep tan
Shirt-Izzie's -Tucked-in Blouse (LC)
Pant-Izzie's - High-Waisted Tweed Pants grey
Shoes-[PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Black
Belt-Izzie's - Leather Waist Belt-black
Gloves-Izzie's - Leather Gloves-black
Earrings-bellballs essentials- Crucifix Cuff's
Handbag-[label mode] sharpei handbag :: ruby
Makeup-Ferrishyn Makeup box-delicious greys

No comments:

Post a Comment