Thursday, March 15, 2012

Find my way out of the dark.

So I'm loving my new look. I'm constantly tweaking my shape, especially when I buy new skins. I bought Jourdan by Glance recently and I must admit I have been enjoying this skin!! I love the tone and the softness of the skin texture.

PurPur released a new dress Rita and I love how it fits my curves. I'm feeling sexy showing off more boob than I ever remember, but it feels so right *laughs*

Dramatic makeup, second skin thigh high boots and my cuffs and the mood was set!

XoXo Jaliyah

Credits Due:

Hair-[kik] hair-Tilda I(black)
Skin-*Glance Skins - Jourdan - 01
Dress-PurPur Rita  Dress Red (NEW)
Boots-Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Curvy Black
Wrist/Ankle cuffs-..::DeliciouS::.. Picky
Lips-[PF] Elly <Cocoa> - Glam Lipstick/Teeth - (Cherry)
Eye makeup 1--paper.doll- Catwalk: Black
Eye makeup 2-S (and) P - Hate or Love Tattoo (tears only)
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]

No comments:

Post a Comment