Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Store Echo

New store Echo has released some really lovely dresses and jewelry. I look forward to seeing more from this store.
Can I mention how good my ass looks in this dress.... yum.

Filthy releases Ayla, which is soft and beautiful. I like the makeups and the bodies are wonderfully done. Alexandra made some changes to the body and I must say, great job! It makes me want to walk around naked.




xoxo Jaliyah
Credits Due:

Hair-::::Fab-U-Lous:::: 77 No2 Angela
Skin-:F: Ayla skin review(NEW)
Dress-[Echo] Intermezzo Mesh Dress. Black. Teal  (new)
Shoes-imc :: Revived Barrels - Black

Ring-[Echo] Stonage Metal Ring.Turquoise
Nails-Izzie's - Glitter Nails

Tattoo-:Hebenon Vial: The girl with the Dragon Tattoos
Eyeshadow-Grixdale. Body Shoppe - Dynamic Shadows - seaform

No comments:

Post a Comment