Monday, March 12, 2012

Still, If everything changed tomorrow.

OMG!!! It's Collabor88 Time and this time around there are so many goodies you must go right now even as you read this. Go on and Tp,this can wait.......You there? okay good. Stepping down a saw instantly I would probably buy up everything, and I was pretty close. The theme is Organic.

First the bedroom set from cheeky pea *squeals* I love love love it. I don't really buy home furnishing because I'm usually just standing around at my friends, but I  had to get this one. It's just so cute, and comfy looking and there are splashes of one of favorite color purple all around.

Hucci released a sexy mesh maxi dress that I adore. It's almost time for spring and I'm ready for nice and flowy clothing. This dress is bright and flirty, I love the big purple flowers in this floral print.

xoxo Jaliyah

Credit due:

Hair-[e] Listen - Brown 08
Skin-*Glance Skins - Jourdan - 01
Eyes-Izzie's - Dark MESH Eyes *brown*
Dress-::HH:: Hucci O-Floral Maxi Dress - Wild Pink
Shoes-*COCO*_Thong Sandal_Natural
Nails-[FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
Earrings-Izzie's - Purple Stone Earrings
Eyeshadow-Izzie's - Bonita Eyeshadow purple

Bedroom set-:CP: Georgie Bedroom
Bag(on rug)-.:Pelletteria Morrisey:. Trunk Handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment