Monday, March 12, 2012

It's a lonely road to travel alone.

I took some days off for a much needed R&R and now I am back and ready to blog... oot oot.
Happy Undead is a store I recently visited and I fell in love with the footwear there. I love the ankle boots (which I'll probably wear in a later post) and these furry getups called Fluff boots. Perfect name right? I think they are fun and I like the fact that they are mesh and you can change the colors all in one easy to use hud.

I also picked up this cute lil cropped hoody jacket. I <3 hoodies, and since I've been wearing a lot of them in RL , why not my avatar too.

Acide released these cool gauge sculpty ears, and they were perfect  for the outfit.



xoxo Jaliyah

Credits Due:


Hair-*Dura-Boys&Girls*31 FAT
Skin-:Curio: Downtown-Pure-Acorn
Eyes-.ID. Mirror Eyes GRAY (Wear me!)
Ears-[Acide!] Rapel
Top-Happy Undead - short hoody jacket [black + dark grey]
Bottom-*HolliPocket* Dirty Jeans-Black  ( Whore Couture)
Shoes-Happy Undead - Fluff Boots [ALL COLORS]

No comments:

Post a Comment