Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Tis the season to be ...sexy of course! I must say I do love the santa outfit by Okkbye. Who doesn't like a sexy elf. I only wore the bottom half of the outfit in this post because I wanted to wear more white and who doesn't like a nice round bottom with a bow attached to it. Merry Christmas :P

There's so many releases I love lately so I hope I can get enough posts out to cover them. One being the Adina skin by modish! It's so cute. It looks young on my shape even with a bit of tweaking but you know, I actually like it. If you wanted a teen shape this skin would also be great for it. I like the imperfect brow down to the heart shapes lips.  I also love a skin that has aegyo sal or under eye puffiness if you didn't know the term.

Another release I adore are the Piku Ears by Skinnery!!! They are adorable. They come with hud that matches all skinnery tones but also they are easily matched to other skins as well. These matched Modish skin without any tweaking. They come in normal and blushed versions which is a cute addition.

The Holiday antlers are by RO and can be found at The Arcade Gatcha this round. They are rare, so it may take you a while to get them but they are so well built and festive. Perfect for this post. So is the cute reindeer polish from Izzie's. It's just .Adorables!

Xoxo Jaliyah

Credits:
Antlers- RO - Festivat - Blinking Blitzen RARE@The Arcade
Hair-Magika [01] Plenty
Skin-::Modish:: Albina -Caramel (NEW)
Eyes-[theSkinnery] Chocolate eyes - Truffles
Lipstick-[PF] Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Dark>
Teeth-ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Normals (NEW)
Top-*L.inc* Loose Tanktop White w/Tango Applier
Bottom w/ bow-[okkbye] Gift Wrapped (NEW)
Stockings->.H.C.< QUINN Stockings for Phat Azz
Shoes->.H.C.< QUINN

Ears-[theSkinnery] Puki Mesh Ears (+skin applier hud)(NEW)
Hands-Slink Hands Casual
Fingernail polish-Izzie's - Rudolph Slink Nail Appliers Christmas Gift
Breasts-Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Booty-*L.inc* Phat Azz

Collar-.Pekka. Heart ribbon collar white (NEw @ Frost Event)
NEcklace/Earrings-Izzie's - Snowflake Jewelry Christmas Dollarbie

Props:
Tree and poses- Purple Poses
Bunting-{Mango Cheeks} Gingerbread Bunting: Cranberry

No comments:

Post a Comment