Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Truth Truth and more Truth!

Welcome to my huge Truth hair post. I can't how much I have been loving the releases from Truth. Every hair has been just adorable. My favorite in this set would have to be Ainsley but really all of them are great!
So lets get started. Recent releases Below!




Credits:
Hair 1-TRUTH HAIR Parvati -  BUY ALL(NEW)
Hair 2-TRUTH HAIR Ainsley -  BUY ALL (NEW)
Hair 3- TRUTH HAIR Gaia -  BUY ALL (NEW) (Two wear styles)

Skin-::Modish:: Jade skins- Dune(NEW)
Eyes-IKON Perspective Eyes - Scoria
Coat-Maitreya Oversized Coat - Turbulence (New @ C88)
Scarf-*chronokit* Scarf01 Check White&Black


I didn't want to forget the few I didn't get to blog from the last release from Truth. Here they are!


Credits:
Hair 1-TRUTH HAIR Eszter -  BUY ALL (NEW)
Hair 2-TRUTH HAIR Coral -  BUY ALL (NEW)
Hair 3-TRUTH HAIR Althea -  BUY ALL (NEW)

Skin-Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere* (NEW)
Eyes-*JeSyLiLO*:::NightEyes-Brown
Lipstick-Izzie's - Lipstick red
Dress-coldLogic dress - seasons greetings.berry (Christmas gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment