Monday, December 2, 2013

Royalty

I love you guys so much I struggled to post with a failing laptop (counting the days until my computer is here) So two things going on right now. The Arcade the December Edition and The Azz Show is back!!
There's these cute ruffle panties by Bishes inc this time around with sayings on the bum. I just happened to have won a crown at The Arcade that matched perfectly with my Royalty panties.  Not to mention, who can go wrong with birdy skins. Dani's skins have such character, I really am quite addicted to buying them.

Dura released new hair and it's so cute. I love her short styles and this one is no exception. I used a hairbase from Illmatic because I really love this base and the curly baby hair goes well with the curl of the bob.

Hope you enjoy the post!
xoxo Jaliyah Latrell

Credits:
Crown-Schadenfreude Storybook Royalty: Crown of Spades @ The Arcade
Hair- *Dura-Boys&Girls*49 FAT(NEW)
Hairbase-ILLMATIC :: Double Side Part Hairbase - Noir
Skin- .Birdy. Blair Skin  ~Porcelaine~ Late night @ The Arcade
Moles-::Modish:: [Face Enhancement] Moles Asimetry
Eyes-[theSkinnery] Chocolate eyes - Truffles
Pasties-*MCMesh* Classic Pasties Gemmed Grey
Undies-BISHES INC~ Frilly Panties @ Azz Show
Stockings->.H.C.< QUINN PHAT AZZ Appliers
Shoes->.Hyperion Creations< QUINN

Hands-Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Boobs-Lolas ::: Tango ::: Updated
Booty-*L.inc* Phat Azz

Earrings-ILLMATIC :: Metallic Ear Tunnel - Onyx
Fox- .Birdy. Foxy Neck snuggler {Salt & pepper} Dipped@ The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment