Sunday, December 8, 2013

Team Spirit

So I got my new computer finally! It gave me some issues out the box but seems like everything is working out much better now. Way better than my laptop for sure. So this is my first pic done with the new computer. Decided to play with shadows. Thinking next post I may even try out DOF. We shall see how that goes. Wish me luck!


I had some issues with taking snaps in ultra in firestorm. It kept crashing my graphic card and I know this graphic card can handle anything sl throws at it so not sure why that happened. I went back to SL viewer for this pic and it took the snap perfectly. So if anyone knows how to keep from crashing in firestorm, let me know? Thanks!

xoxo Jaliyah

Credits:
Hair-Magika [01] Meow
Skin-.Birdy.  Jordan Skin  ~Mocha~ (N E W)
Eyes-IKON Destiny Eyes - Brown
Lipstick-Izzie's - Lipstick dark rose
Shirt-ILLMATIC :: Knitted Michigan Sweater - Cream(New)
Skirt-!Admiral Spicy! Pleated Micro Mesh Skirt (Black)
Socks-Izzie's - Knee Socks (Basics)
Shoes-*BOOM* Posey Heels (pitch)(New)

Earmuffs-Izzie's - Mesh Earmuffs(new)
Mittens- 8f8_CAT Mittens@ The Arcade
Thigh band-*Milk* My Leather Leg Straps (new)

No comments:

Post a Comment